Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nested asn1 error (_ssl.c:4003)

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
milan.krcadinac
1079 Views, 4 Replies

nested asn1 error (_ssl.c:4003)

I get this error nested asn1 error (_ssl.c:4003) when i try to install Fusion 360

any help is appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

You need to post your install log files and also tell everyone what operation system you are using?

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 5

Windows 10 home edition

and the log is attached

Message 4 of 5

Are you by chance located in Serbia?  Take a look at this post and see if it helps. Look down around message 11 in the post.

This is the line showing up in your log file often.

ssl.SSLError: nested asn1 error (_ssl.c:4003)

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 5

@jhackney1972  oh wow thank you, it was cert problem after removing it Serbian MUP internal affairs certificate installation started.

I hope just i can get back the cert. It would be great if Autodesk would skip checking validity of our police cert because i guess they will never change it and get it right. they even made a mess regarding installation the cert.

Again @jhackney1972 , youre a life saver!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report