Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My project is not appearing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
evandiplacido
146 Views, 1 Reply

My project is not appearing

Yet another Fusion 360 bug.png

As you can see in the image, my project is not appearing. Here's some things I tried doing:

1. I tried right clicking the top-most component, and clicking "Show all bodies" and "Show all components"

2. I tried computing all, which gives no errors

3. I tried restarting Fusion 360

4. I tried restarting my computer

5. I made sure F360 and my WIN11 is running the latest version

6. I tried moving the History marker to the very beginning then the very end

7. I tried hiding, then showing bodies and components

8. I tried moving the history marker to different places, but nothing ever renders.

9. I tried clicking the house button next to the view cube.

I've spent months working on this project and it's very important. Please help.

Also, I don't feel comfortable sharing the project file because it contains a lot of intellectual property. Although, if an admin wants to take a look, I can share it privately.

EDIT: I figured it out. There's a bug where the section views constantly move around on me (It's really annoying). It turns out, It just happened to move super far away which is why nothing was appearing. I don't see a way to mark this as solved.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

@evandiplacido Is it only this one design that will not show up or Any design will not show up? Would it be possible to invite me into your project that contains this design? raj.kumar.ilanchelian@autodesk.com 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report