Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple "extrusion" items in sidebar- how to remove

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
ticklish_elmo
199 Views, 5 Replies

Multiple "extrusion" items in sidebar- how to remove

Hello, 

I'm not sure when this started, but my fusion360 sidebar show a bunch of extrusions, right below the sketches tab (see attached photo). I cannot collapse this, and I'm not sure how to get rid of it since there are probably hundreds of these, which makes it difficult to navigate the sidebar. Does anyone know how to remove these?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
g-andresen
in reply to: ticklish_elmo

Hi,

This form of display shows that you are in direct modeling mode (without history/parametrics).

Delete Extrusions you don´t want

günther

Message 3 of 6

won't deleting extrusions actually delete the extrusion in my workspace? I just want to get rid of the visual clutter, not remove my extrusions...

Message 4 of 6
g-andresen
in reply to: ticklish_elmo

Hi,

Rightclick  Slidescanner. > switch to  Capture History and back to Do not capture History

günther

Message 5 of 6

Thank you! It's too bad there isn't an option that just does this automatically...

Message 6 of 6

you can also select the features in the component browser and choose "dissolve".  Deleting the feature will also delete the geometry, and I assume you don't want that.

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 9.57.48 AM.png

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report