Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing all projects from January to Present

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
252 Views, 2 Replies

Missing all projects from January to Present

I recently booted up my computer to find that Fusion 360 had logged me out of my account. Upon signing back in I found that all of my files after January 5th were missing. I realized that I had another account on another email and I logged into that one thinking I had just mistaken which account I was using. None of my files were on there either.

I have been researching solutions and the only thing I can think of is that I possibly have multiple accounts on the same email address with different license types. I think this because while researching I discovered how to check number of users and there appear to be 4 (see screenshot), one labeled "unknown user", while the other 3 appear as numeric IDs.

I have lost so many hours of work from this and I really can't imagine not being able to get it back. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you tried to log into your account via the Fusion 360 Web database (A360) to see if your project work appears there. If it does, you should use the EXACT same Autodesk ID when logging into Fusion 360.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thank you for your reply! I have checked my account on the Fusion website
and the projects are not showing up there either.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report