Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Version of Fusion 360 crashes

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
gerry_kmack
191 Views, 4 Replies

Latest Version of Fusion 360 crashes

Just downloaded the latest version of Fusion (download date 9/19/2023).  What a mistake.

Since loading the latest (obviously untested) version, F360 CRASHES within seconds after loading a design.

I have rebooted my computer twice - no difference. Running an iMac / Mac OS v12.6.8.

Tried loading different designs - no difference.

Doesn't anyone bother to test this software?

F

I

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
seth.madore
in reply to: gerry_kmack

Yes, it actually goes thru a good deal of testing, both automated and "hands on". In fact, we have an Insider program that's been beating away at this release for several weeks now.

Please share a file that's crashing Fusion for you.

File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d file in your reply

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 5
gerry_kmack
in reply to: seth.madore

It's the SpaceMouse.

After restarting/reloading numerous times, I finally realized that F360 crashes instantly the first time that I touch my 3DConnexion Space Mouse.

I have made no changes to the SM configuration/installation etc for at least 2 years... The previous version supported it, now it does not. 

How can I load the previous (working) version of F360?

Message 4 of 5
seth.madore

You cannot load an older version of Fusion. I suggest checking for a new SpaceMouse driver update HERE

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 5 of 5
cuddlymax

Confirmed that crashes stopped for me after updating the SpaceMouse driver.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report