Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with appearance in MacOS only

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
carlosacostaZQZK4
299 Views, 8 Replies

Issue with appearance in MacOS only

Hello everyone,

Can someone help me solve this issue. Ever since the previous update my models show incorrectly in Fusion 360.

What used to be color, texture, or detailed is now pitch black. This happens ONLY in the MacOS version, when I open the files in a Windows machine (see right side of the picture) it shows up correctly.

It does not seem to be related to the model having been created in a different machine since it visualizes correctly in any Windows machine I have tried other than my own.

Thanks!

FusionIssue.png

Labels (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

@carlosacostaZQZK4 Is your macOS Sonoma? We are aware of certain appearance issues with Sonoma and are working with Apple to resolve them. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 9

Hello Rajkumar,

Yes, I am using the latests version of Sonoma.

Message 4 of 9

@carlosacostaZQZK4 We are releasing an update likely sometime next week that should address most of these issues but we have a few more that we are working with Apple to address. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 9

@carlosacostaZQZK4 If you can pass on the model and I can take a snapshot of how it looks with na internal build and out back here. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 6 of 9

Here is the file Raj, I hope it can be fixed.

Message 7 of 9

@carlosacostaZQZK4 Apologies for the late reply. Attached is a picture of what the latest internal build is showing. This version will be updated or scheduled to be update early next week. Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 11.04.01 AM.png

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 8 of 9

Thank you Raj!, it looks as it should on the right. I'll be eagerly waiting for the upcoming version.

Regards,

Carlos

Message 9 of 9

- Solved by latest update -

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report