Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a startup license but cannot save

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
lasandjewellery
664 Views, 8 Replies

I have a startup license but cannot save

I recently got the startup license. When I view my account it says: 

"Active Plan: Fusion 360, Subscription"

However I cannot save a file or make a new project. 

Also I am not able to reach support by phone or email (I thought this startup license entitles me for these support benefits. Please help as I feel like I am talking to a wall and cannot reach anyone from fusion 360 support. 

Kind regards,

Sandra

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Open Fusion 360 application.  Click on the question mark in the upper right hand corner and then select "About" at the bottom of the menu.  In the dialog box, note what your screen says in the area marked by the red box.  It may be you have a license is granted, and it is showing in your Autodesk Account page, but it has not been applied to the application.

About Fusion.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 9

Thanks for your help. I just checked and it seems to be ok. It says the same as your printscreen. 

Active Plan: Fusion 360, Subscription

So I think it must be something else? I also am not allowed in my autdesk account to contact support through email or phone so I think it might have something to do with my autodesk account aswell? (As I should be able to contact support with a startup license right?)

Message 4 of 9

Here is some additional information:

When trying to save something for the first time in fusion: only the "save" is clickable (save as is grey). When pressing save it says:"Fusion 360 is synchronising the data with cloud storage. Please try again in a moment". 

After many moments nothing is changed and both buttons are grey. 

Then when closing the program without saving my work it says: "Save changes to untitled?" YES PLEASE! But then there is no location to be choosen. The "new folder"button is grey and the "new project button" does not do anything. So the "save button" stays grey and the only thing I can click on is cancel. 

When I'm trying to make a "new project" it says: "Sorry. The operation you requested couldn't be performed."

Message 5 of 9

I have the same issue. I have created my personal account 3 days ago and I see "Active Plan: Fusion 360, Personal".
I draw my first tests drawings and see it is not possible to add a Project, to save file, save-as, upload to cloud ... absolutely nothing works here. I installed it on Win10 and also on an other PC under Win7, with Wlan and also with pluged Ethernet, and I check it on two diffrend Locations.

Message 6 of 9

How about uploading and downloading on your Fusion 360 web database (A360) directly?  This is where you data is saved so if you have access here, you can narrow the problem down.  

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 7 of 9
lemon_juice
in reply to: jhackney1972

@jhackney1972; thanks for your support. I google how to access through a browser ... and  logged in via http://odyssee3.autodesk360.com ... there are no files. I klick "Projekt erstellen" (create project) ... but every time I get the error message "Sorry. The operation you requested couldn't be performed." Every tip is very wellcome.

Message 8 of 9

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunaltely this also doesn't work....

Message 9 of 9

UPDATE: I contacted the helpdesk from fusion and it had something to do with my account. The helpdesk solved the problem for me as there is nothing you can do when something is wrong with your account.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report