Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access the marking menu when using Tinkercad pan and zoom setting?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
861 Views, 3 Replies

How do I access the marking menu when using Tinkercad pan and zoom setting?

In my preferences, under General, and at Pan, Zoom, Orbit Shortcuts, I have my setting set to Tinkercad as I prefer the easy orbit shortcut. But the marking menu shortcut doesn't seem to work anymore. Due to the fact that the easy orbit takes up the right click, the marking menu is not there anymore. Does anyone know how to access both the Tinkercad orbit shortcut and marking menu?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jeff_strater
in reply to: Anonymous

hold down the Shift key, and use the right mouse button - that should bring up the marking menu in TinkerCAD mode

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jeff_strater

Worked perfectly, thank you!

Message 4 of 4
hunterstabler
in reply to: Anonymous

Is there any way to set a custom shortcut for the marking menu? or any other way to access the marking menu? I am so close to getting my Fusion360 mouse controls to work the same as my Rhino3D mouse controls now that I have a cadmouse, but I would really like to have the marking menu as the click of the mouse wheel or at least as an item in the 3d Connexion radial menu.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report