Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hinge movements not working when two are attached

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
gabriella_seto
255 Views, 4 Replies

Hinge movements not working when two are attached

I'm trying to get my hinge movements to work for an assignment. The hinges are only working when I attach one but when I try attach a second one to the same door,  the movement doesn't work anymore and I have no idea why. I've linked an image below of the hinges I'm using but I can't find any solutions that uses the same hinge that I am using. Can anyone please explain why and how do I fix this problem? Thank you!

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
g-andresen
in reply to: gabriella_seto

Hi,

Please share the file.

File > export > save as f3d on local drive  > attach to post

günther

Message 3 of 5

thanks for the reply, i have figured it out now 🙂

Message 4 of 5
g-andresen
in reply to: gabriella_seto

Hi,

@gabriella_seto wrote:

thanks for the reply, i have figured it out now 🙂

Please be so kind as to describe what the problem was, so that future readers can also benefit from it.

günther

Message 5 of 5

I was trying to attach two hinges to a door. At first, the movement was only working when I had one hinge, and when I added the second hinge to the door the movement no longer worked. I found a video on youtube which was not really helpful but I tried it again and it seems to work now. I've accepted the current state of the hinges, but they still seem to be glitching a lot and I'm not sure how to get a smoother animation. Here is the file anyways if someone knows how to improve this.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report