Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

high DPI scaling completely broken with most recent update

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
3492 Views, 22 Replies

high DPI scaling completely broken with most recent update

It was previously possible to fix fusion 360 scaling for high DPI monitors using the windows compatibility settings by selecting "override high DPI scaling behavior: Scaling performed by Application". With the newest update, this no longer works. We are now stuck with incredibly blurry or blocky icons, text, and models. Is there any fix for this?

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
aaronblankenship
in reply to: 8261989

On Windows 11 4k monitor, 200% scale, Fusions looks great with the preview enabled.  But the right click menu renders who knows where and it appears to just flash under the cursor. I saw the menu appear correctly on one of my other monitors so it is working, just misplaced.  Back to disable preview again and deal with the blurry icons and text.  Such a black mark on Autodesk reputation.

Message 22 of 23
lance.carocci
in reply to: 8261989

@aaronblankenship There should be significant improvements to the high DPI experience in an upcoming release. One area of difficulty has certainly been mixed-DPI multi-display environments, and it sounds like this might be what you are encountering.

Could you please share a recording or screenshot of the behavior? I can check if this issue is known.

Lance Carocci
Fusion QA for UI Framework/Cloud Workflows, and fervent cat enthusiast
Message 23 of 23

I tried this on both multi-monitor and single, restarting the app between tests.  Win11 1080 TI with latest studio drivers.

Notice that the menu shows up as I stop the recording....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report