Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed!

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
javiguajardolever
258 Views, 5 Replies

Help needed!

How do a I make a cut through an object using a pipe? I'm trying to make a siphon and every time a cut through to make it hollow using the profile of the pipe i cut through the pipe. 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Please attach your model.  If you do not know how to attach your Fusion 360 model follow these easy steps. Open the model in Fusion 360, select the File menu, then Export and save as a F3D or F3Z file to your hard drive. Then use the Attachments section, of a forum post, to attach it.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6

I see in your screen capture a very full Timeline...a lot of effort there....But all Unsaved? Get into the habit...the very First thing you do....Name your Project. Can you share your Fusion file?

Message 4 of 6

yeah, bad habits i know... It's saved now :). I've uploaded the file, if any of you can help me it would be amazing. 

Message 5 of 6

How do a I make a cut through an object using a pipe? 

Unless I am missing something, 

Make another Pipe at inside diameter (9.6 mm).

twbap.PNG

Might help...

Message 6 of 6

Thank you so much, first time using the tool. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report