Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having sign in problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
f202309976R3BP
133 Views, 3 Replies

Having sign in problem

Whenever I try to sign in to Fusion, I encounter a frustrating loop. After clicking "Sign In," Fusion opens the browser and redirects to the app, but then it immediately displays a message saying, "Signed out of desktop. You're still signed into the browser so that you can access your account and forums." To make matters worse, it also shows, "Hub Configuration has failed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the Support forum." I tried using the the official solution but was of no use.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@f202309976R3BP This was an issue early today but we have addressed the issue. However for accounts in this state we are still working to address them. It's taking more time than we anticipated. IF you can direct message me your email ID, I can see if we can apply the fix to your account sooner. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 4

We have fixed accounts manually for those that have provided an email ID to me. Please login to https://login.autodesk360.com/login to create your hub again and this time it will complete successfully. You can then login to Autodesk Fusion.

We are close to a full solution for those that are still stuck and had not passed on an email ID. Fix for your accounts should be coming very shortly. I will post back here once the full solution is implemented.

We sincerely apologize for this experience. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 4 of 4

Update on sign-in loop or hub is being configured.

We have now fixed all the accounts that were impacted due to this problem. You should be able to login to Fusion or Fusion team (https://login.autodesk360.com/login) and have access to Fusion.

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused here.

IF any accounts are still facing this issue, please reach out!

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report