Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot launch or sign into Fusion 360.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
marco_cuomoEYC
889 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot launch or sign into Fusion 360.

I recently set up an account and downloaded Fusion from the website. However, I cannot launch the product and end up in a sign in loop.
What occurs is I open Fusion 360 application. It says sign in on website and takes me to the website, I sign into my account, it takes me back to fusion, and then back to the website and says I have signed out of desktop.
This exact same error has occurred on multiple machines.

I also read a similar post that say to login in this site https://login.autodesk360.com/login 
I can login but it still loading 
it say that "Hub is being configured"

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

@marco_cuomoEYC This was an issue early today but we have addressed the issue. However for accounts in this state we are still working to address them. It's taking more time than we anticipated. IF you can direct message me your email ID, I can see if we can apply the fix to your account sooner. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 3

Update on sign-in loop or hub is being configured.

We have now fixed all the accounts that were impacted due to this problem. You should be able to login to Fusion or Fusion team (https://login.autodesk360.com/login) and have access to Fusion.

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused here.

IF any accounts are still facing this issue, please reach out!

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report