Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get All latest glitch

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
basty46777
300 Views, 4 Replies

Get All latest glitch

I'm working with a fairly large assembly (might be too big for fusion) and its been working okay for a while but now when I use 'Get all latest' it will update the model but the icon won't go away. It does actually update changes so its not the end of the world but the warning sign doesn't go away which is annoying and could cause issues if I'm not careful. Still great software though

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Rafal.Chlod
in reply to: basty46777

Hi @basty46777, thanks for posting.

Possible cause of the issue may be that the Update Reference Manager is running in Fusion 360 background. You can check it and try to resolve the issue by following the steps bellow:

1. Close out Fusion 360. 
  2. Open Task Manager and check for instances of Fusion 360 that are still running. 
  3. Select any Fusion 360 instances and click End Task. 
  4. Reopen Fusion 360.

If my answer helped you, please click Accept Solution. Thanks!

Rafał Chłód
Global Product Support

My Screencasts | Fusion 360 Webinars | Tips and Best Practices | Troubleshooting

Message 3 of 5
basty46777
in reply to: Rafal.Chlod

Thanks for the help, but when I close fusion there are no instances in the task manager. Also a computer restart didnt fix it either

Message 4 of 5
rhudaynath
in reply to: basty46777

Hi @basty46777 ,

If you can share your project with us then, we might able to look into dataset and find the root cause quickly.

Thanks 

Rhudaynath

Software Engineer
Message 5 of 5
basty46777
in reply to: rhudaynath

The project is quite big and there's lots of components so I cant share all of them but here is one of the parts that shows the warning when there's nothing to update. There's lots of parts glitched like this but not all of them. It happened when I used get all latest in one of the larger assemblies.

https://a360.co/3auY2lY

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report