Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generative Design Fail to Send - How to Fix

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
372 Views, 2 Replies

Generative Design Fail to Send - How to Fix

I have done a few generative designs in the past with no issue. I went ahead and purchased more cloud credits for this study. When I submit the study to start, I get the scheduling cloud solve has successfully started popup in the bottom right of the window. Immediately after, I get a failure to send error. I don't understand why it isn't working. Help would be appreciated. Thank you

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
henderh
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,
I'm not able to reproduce this on my end, I suspect it could have been an intermittent issue.

If you continue to see this, please attach the log file (Help pull-down -> Support and Diagnostics -> Diagnostic Log Files). You can attach the zip file here or email it to me directly at hugh.henderson@autodesk.com.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.
Best regards,

Hugh Henderson
QA Engineer (Fusion Simulation)
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi there,

I'm facing the same issue. In the logs it says: 20211006T144121 E 2069724 *Generative* Failed schedule cloud solve:Payment Parameters are missing.

I'm on a 7day trail, t evaluate a purchase.

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report