Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion Online trouble Savefile + language setting

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
daniel_brune
65 Views, 0 Replies

Fusion Online trouble Savefile + language setting

Hey Guys,

I am using Fusion online in a class as project for creating stuff. It worked great. Logged in with the pupils and changed language and called the savefiles to continue work. So far so good.

Today two troubles occured.

1. We started class and neither the pupils nor me could change the language to our destinated language (german). Normally there is a notification after clickin "apply" with a button that says "restart" but now the restart-button is gone and it only says "ok". No problem I thought and reloaded the page manually but it had no effect. The language didn't change. A little annoying since I espacially searched for tutorials and stuff in german.

2. We opened the savefiles but then we noticed that these are not the latest saves. They stopped one day earlier. One file I created the last day of the course didn't even show up, they files of the pupils weren't latest version.

Any ideas? My first suggestion was that this was maybe due to maintenance or any kind of not stable update but I have no idea if there is a way for me to solve that. Is there someone having an idea or having similar issues?

regards

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report