Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion no longer opens in my mac

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
126 Views, 1 Reply

Fusion no longer opens in my mac

Hi,

I'm getting frustrated and think I've tried everything. Fusion has been working really well for the past 3 months.

Yesterday, it no longer starts on my mac. The Fusion page opens and it waits and then says a message about not having enough data to work offline so it will work online then closes / crashes.

Here's what I've done and still have the same error:

• I think I've deleted all records of Fusion from my mac
  • re installed Fusion from the website
  • re installed Fusion from the app store

Same problem occurs as described above.

I also have Fusion using the same ID on my work pc / tablet but don't use it for much as it's not easy on my work computer.

Any ideas or steps that I may not have deleted all traces of Fusion from both locations (web download and app store download) so that I can start again?

Thanks,

Paul

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pawel.potyrala
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

thank you for posting. I am sorry to know you were experiencing this behavior. We had a service outage last night (see this post) and I believe the issue you ran into was linked to it. It is resolved already and you should be able to launch Fusion 360 and log in.

If the issue persists, let us know. Thanks!

Best regards,

Paweł Potyrała
Technical Support Manager

Global Product Support
My Screencasts | Fusion 360 Webinars

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report