Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion looses track of joints while moving around in the timeline!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Die_schwarze_farbe
80 Views, 1 Reply

Fusion looses track of joints while moving around in the timeline!

Hello Guys,

I experience a bug very often:

When copying a component and placing it multiple times, fusion forgets that there are joints inside a component. 

For example look at the video. 

I have drawn the "clamp" with the two screws as a separate component which includes the joints to fix the screws to the clamp. 

After coping the whole clamp (including joints and screws) component, fixing it with a joint to a different component, the screw joints get lost. The screws are still "fixed" and cant be moved by dragging them around but they aren't at the right place either. 

"Replaying" the timeline will fix that but only if you got step by step, otherwise, the bug still happens.

Also: if the joints inside the original component (before copying) were hidden (by clicking on the eye), the first copied component will have the joints hidden like expected, but all the following copies have all the joints non hidden.

Very cumbersome to copy say 20 parts and having to hide all joints individually.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Please attach the model using in your video. 

If you do not know how to attach your Fusion 360 model follow these easy steps. Open the model in Fusion 360, select the File menu, then Export and save as a F3D or F3Z file to your hard drive. Then use the Attachments section, of a forum post, to attach it.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report