Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion help menus stay popped up on screen?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jgaertner
157 Views, 3 Replies

Fusion help menus stay popped up on screen?

I recently have run into the issue where I am entering settings for a CNC op and the help screens, pop up and will not go away? I have to either try and close the operations menu and start over or just sit and wait for the help menu to disappear? Anyone else experiencing this issue? Build 2.0.13162 on a regular business license.   Thanks, Jgaertner

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Phil.E
in reply to: jgaertner

Sorry I missed this post when you made it.

Is this still happening? 

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
jgaertner
in reply to: Phil.E

Yes, the screens pop up and will not go away? Also experiencing issues with the web site. It loads as old fashion text only with hyperlinks? then if you click on something, it loads properly. I don't use Fusion every day so no idea what's going on? I have a subscription for my business and bought a Win 10 machine for use with Fusion only recently.

Message 4 of 4
Phil.E
in reply to: jgaertner

These issues are not related in any way, other than if it's a problem on your computer.

First, since it's a hardware problem, you must shut down all applications and restart your computer.

• Then load Fusion and the web page.

Are you still seeing stuck tool tips and strange default fonts in the web page?

• If yes, please try another browser for the web page. 
  • If the tool tip issue persists, try this preference setting:

PhilE_0-1655485225413.png

It might help for you to provide your graphics diagnostic information, found on the Help menu, under support and diagnostics. The information can be copied and pasted from the dialog.

Thanks,

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report