Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Rendering only utilizes e-Cores on Intel 12th Gen

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hendrik.haidmann
498 Views, 2 Replies

Fusion 360 Rendering only utilizes e-Cores on Intel 12th Gen

Hello hello there everybody, 

let's keep it short & simpel and get straight to the point:

I'm usually rendering locally on a Intel 12900k, and as far as I can tell it is only utilizing it's efficiency cores for that... Please let me know what I am doing wrong, I mean I have literally 8 Cores 16 Threads with higher clockrates just chillin there doin nothin & watching those e cores doing all the work...

Would be great if anybody knows how to enable full utilization, since it is clearly capable of multi-thread//multi-core rendering...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Thanks for helping with this question!

Message 3 of 3

I know this is a dead thread but to anyone still looking for an answer the only workaround I have found is to disable E cores in the bios if you want to do a render. It doesn't matter if you only have a single E core enabled the software will only use E cores. Very frustrating considering E cores and P cores have been around for several years at this point and there is still no fix.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report