Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 not syncing across platforms

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jonas_olsen8H8ZE
104 Views, 1 Reply

Fusion 360 not syncing across platforms

Hello
The company that i work at utilizes Fusion 360 across different platforms. Manufacturing uses the IOS app (phones and ipads), engineers uses the desktop app and management/administration etc. uses the web/browser. Today i have noticed that the folders are not syncing propperly across the platforms. Some folders are "empty" on my phone while containing files on my computer. Other folders seem to be missing half the files or containing files that have long been moved - We use version updates of our drawings quiet alot and there seem to maybe be some problems with folders containing different versions of the same file, however there are plenty of exceptions to this. This is very frustrating and creates alot of confusion across the teams working on the same project. Have anyone incountered anything similar?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

@jonas_olsen8H8ZE To see how we can isolate the issue and find out what is happening:

1. I assume there is one PC/Mac that has all the data that you expect to, right? 
2. When you say that you are viewing it in iPhone/Ipad, are you using the mobile app to view the files? 
3. I assume all these issues are between the PC and the mobile OR are you seeing problems between PCs as well? 

Couple of things to check for: 

1. Are missing files f3d files (Fusion native files) or are they any other non translated CAD files? 
2. Is there a team hub that you are facing this problem that you will be able to invite me into? raj.kumar.ilanchelian@autodesk.com

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report