Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 for iPad Pro users

51 REPLIES 51
SOLVED
Message 1 of 52
Anonymous
29992 Views, 51 Replies

Fusion 360 for iPad Pro users

I have seen a couple of YouTube makers shows and noticed that they were using fusion 360 as well as Sketchup. I primarily use an iPad Pro and sketchup is not compatible. I am wondering if fusion 360 is compatible with the iPad format?

51 REPLIES 51
Message 41 of 52
serge.trofimencoff
in reply to: steve

Yup I agree with you. I canceled my sub with 360 and went with sharpr3d. 

im disabled so iPad is really the only option for me. 

Message 42 of 52
richardX98XU
in reply to: Anonymous

Hopefully soon Fusion 360 can come out with an IPAD compatible app to compete with Shapr3d as Fusion is my go to for 3D modeling. It would be amazing to start projects on the Ipad Pro.

Message 43 of 52

iPad app and at the same time, we lost integrantes solver. We will paid for Cloris créditos or 1700 dólares for complete fdm suite

😞

Message 44 of 52

Same, figured the only way to get them to take action is to cancel. If enough do maybe they’ll be more motivated. Will keep checking back to see if they get with demand.
Message 45 of 52

I cancelled my subscription. Was with a heavy heart. I live with a chronic physical disability and I can’t stay working at a desk for extended period of time. I currently use Sharpr3D. Love it but I miss working and using Fusion. It has more functionality and I can do more with fusion within my tolerance.
Message 46 of 52

Feel you! Autodesk is really loosing the competitive edge on this. Other ECAD & MCAD vendors allready jumped the tablet train witg goos resilts. Fusion however would be a killer app. With Pro iPads iOS16.2 and a Mac Bersion allready abaliable this would not be a very hard thing to do… mabe Apple cars for that and enables us yo use mac apps on Pro ipads like they enabled ios Apps on Mac OS…

Message 47 of 52
jandradeCEYVS

THIS FUSION 360 FOR IPAD IS NOT POSSIBLE, BECAUSE SOME (UNDER THE TABLE DEAL FROM AUTODESK AND MICROSOFT HAVE IN PLACE), THEY OBVIOSLY WILL NEVER ADMITED, AND WE WILL NEVER SEE FUSION 360 BEEN ABLE TO RUN IN THE BEST TABLET THERE IS, ( FOR ANYONE WITH A LITTLE BIT OF BRAIN, THAT IS ), IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THERE IS NO BUSINESS REASON NOT TO BRING FUSION 360 TO IPAD AND SELL LITERALLY MILLIONS OF NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS WORLDWIDE, UNLESS SOMEONE(MICROSOFT) IS DOING SOMETHING TO IMPIDE THIS MASSIVE UPGRADE FROM AUTODESK AND ALLOW THEM TO EARN MULTIMILLIONS ON NEW USER SUBSCRIPTIONS,  HAVING FUSION 360 ON IPAD WILL MEAN THE END MICROSOFT TABLETS IN THE MARKET, SINCE RIGHT NOW WE CAN USE SHAPR3D FLAWLESS IN IPAD, CAN YOU IMAGINE IF WE CAN USE FUSION 360, WHO IN THE WORLD WILL EVER PURCHASE A MICROSOFT TABLET ANYMORE(ONLY APPLE USER WILL UNDERSTAND).

IN THE OTHER HAND IF SHAPR3D EVOLVE A LITTLE BIT AND LET YOU INSERT THREADS AND SOME BASIC MACHINING INSTEAD OF DRAWING THEM FORM THE GROUND UP AND COMBINED WITH CAM SOFTWARE THAT WILL BE THE END OF FUSION 360, IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, BUT SOMEHOW THE AUTODESK FOLKS HAVE THEIR BRAINS NUMB AND OR CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT BRING IT TO IPAD BECAUSE THE DEAL THEY HAVE WITH MICROSOFT.

( OF COURSE THIS COMMENT WILL BRING A LOT OF RESPONSES, BUT I, OR ANYONE WITH A LITTLE BIT OF BRAIN DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR COMPLAINTS ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS SO OBVIOUS, JUST SAVE YOUR ENERGY, AND INSTEAD WAKE UP YOUR BRAIN ).

Message 48 of 52
steve
in reply to: jandradeCEYVS

I posted this so long ago, still nothing has happened, I guess F360 will never become mobile and truly multi platform.
Someone will develop something and wipe them off the planet, sad 😞
Message 49 of 52
Snortimer
in reply to: steve

I posted something similar several years ago as well, and it's sad that there's been no movement on this.

Since Fusion is now Apple Silicon native, it shouldn't be all that difficult to port it over to iPadOS, at least with some functionality (similar to the old web app). They could even require an Apple Pencil.

Shapr3D and other iPadOS apps will eat their lunch if they don't close that gap in their offerings.

Message 50 of 52
marchancomponents

I think that is a business vision problem.

now with iPad Pro and air with m chips and stage manager, I don’t understand the problem. 

could be that Autodesk estimation about how many people will use it on iPad is the problem

who knows…

Message 51 of 52

I have to say they are missing the boat on this. They have lost me as a client, I may reconsider. But something is broken in their brains.
Message 52 of 52

Hi,

I agree with the fact that fusion and in general autodesk products should be more compatible not only with ipad but generally with the apple family products.

I use autocad and fusion 360, but 2 days ago I purchase an ipad and installed sharp3d.

Just Amazing.

The question now is.

Should i give up with fusion?

Please autodesk team consider the apple users more because the investment will be worth.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report