Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 for iPad Pro users

51 REPLIES 51
SOLVED
Message 1 of 52
Anonymous
28292 Views, 51 Replies

Fusion 360 for iPad Pro users

I have seen a couple of YouTube makers shows and noticed that they were using fusion 360 as well as Sketchup. I primarily use an iPad Pro and sketchup is not compatible. I am wondering if fusion 360 is compatible with the iPad format?

51 REPLIES 51
Message 21 of 52
dirk.kailing
in reply to: lsi8PXFWR

Ok.. tested it again with mouse and keyboard.

Browser is still not supported and it is buggy as hell. 

Also the functions are very limited.

At the moment it is just for playing around with very very simple models and functions.

You can’t really do anything that is more complicated or use it with more complicated models. 

Please take a look at my test with a very simple model..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXU5OE4hmRc&feature=share

Message 22 of 52
lsi8PXFWR
in reply to: dirk.kailing

Oof. Thanks for sharing.

Message 23 of 52
steve
in reply to: dirk.kailing

Game changer indeed, now that Shapr3D is storming the IPad Mobile CAD market, hopefully Autodesk will get off thier butts and do something !!!!

The one thing that Fusion would dominate in is historical modeling, because Shapr3D’s

“direct modeling” concept is no bueno !!!!!

Message 24 of 52

Now that the Ipad and desktops run on the same M1 architecture with matching specifications, how is it possible this is not a feature of 360 yet?

Message 25 of 52

Yes!

but i think that if the Ax chips architecture and M1 is the same, a complète version of fusion could work on some ipads. 

simulation with nastran in early stages no, but all design features yes

Message 26 of 52
rajendra.deshpandehyd
in reply to: Anonymous

I am receiving hundreds of mails from Fusion 360. Something seems gone wrong. Admin should fix the problem.

Message 27 of 52
hilljEAAB4

For God sake it’s 2021 and Shapr3D has been around for years now kicking your but in the 3D modeling arena of the iPad Pro!  You have a great product that works on computers. Now get off your butts and make fusion 360 an actual 3D modeling software that will work on the iPad Pro instead of the STUPID USELESS clickbait equivalent version of 360 that is nothing more than a stupid viewer.  Soooooo dumb! There are already so many other programs out there that let you LOOK at different file formats. We need something that can actually edit 3D models!!!!!!

Message 28 of 52
Anonymous

I'm a student and use F360 a lot, just order a new iPad Pro 12.9", with all my skills F360 on Mac and PC this would be a great extension after my graduation, I would be stick to F360, but I'm practical and looking for an easy solution...

wake-up call for Autodesk Fusion !!!

Message 29 of 52
sasikanth.kollipara

Hi, Thanks for choosing Fusion.

You might be looking for this Fusion 360 web app, check out this forum for more info. 

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Regards,

Sasi

Sasikanth Kollipara 
 Sr. Quality Engineer in Fusion
Autodesk
LinkedIn
Message 30 of 52

Sasi, Please read the thread to understand what we are asking for. Nobody wants the useless web app

Message 31 of 52

Yes, the web app is not a desktop app replacement at this moment, so you need to create an iPad version of fusion or at least, improve vastly your web app.

I don’t know how many Mac quota you have in fusion 360, but with iPad version available it will increase

Message 32 of 52
steve
in reply to: sasikanth.kollipara

Dear Sasi, and the rest of the fusion 360 team, I am completely appalled by the lack of response from your staff, the subject mentioned here is a “ fusion 360 app, for the IPad” not a web app, not a emulation setup..

We are asking if there is ANY progress or development of an App for the IPad to Run a full functioning session of FUSION 360 !

not a Viewer, but all the bells and whistles, please listen to the community, don’t try and close this thread by coming up with a “web app” solution.

Thank You

-sr

Message 33 of 52
Anonymous
in reply to: sasikanth.kollipara

Hi sir, I do not looking for viewer or app to make presentation I have PowerPoint and several other free apps for this purpose, I need app same level or better than Shapr 3D. It seems you from team who design “Autodesk PowerPoint” can you send our request to developers of Autodesk CAD/ CAM and 3D design Software?

thank you

Alex 

Message 34 of 52
Anonymous

I just left this (student)feedback on Autodesk site:  “We completely ignored with our comments and requests, the Shapr 3D app is superior on market and it is sad for me after years training on Fusion 360 start using app from different company, but I’m practical and will use what is the best!”

Message 35 of 52
Anonymous

I saw this add for Autodesk Mobile App, any comments about this? When I getting my new iPad (it preordered or backordered) I will review it on YouTube 

Message 36 of 52
Anonymous
Message 37 of 52

I would definitely switch back to fusion 360 if they had it for the iPad Pro, I am using Sharpr3D because I’m on the go or relaxing designing stuff.

Message 38 of 52
robE55UC

how does this app help Fusion 360 users?

Message 39 of 52

You won't believe what the competition does with the Apple Pencil! 

Autodesk really needs to get it's sh*t sorted on Mobile Devices! While I can run Fusion360 on a M1 Mac I can't on an M1 iPad Pro?!? Seriously? With iPad OS 16 on Pro iPads there boundary to a iMAC will almost be gone so get going!

Message 40 of 52
steve
in reply to: kai.kropp

Don't hold your breath, it has been years since this post first started, Autodesk will never go to the iPad with Fusion360. I really like 360 I use it everyday, but what is disturbing is that fact that the Autodesk design team hasn't acknowledged that there is a huge need for it, crickets ... 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report