Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 for Education shows 30 day trial

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
Anonymous
14845 Views, 23 Replies

Fusion 360 for Education shows 30 day trial

I am the administrator for a high school in Michigan, and we are preparing to deploy Fusion 360 to 32 computers in our STEM lab.  However, when I ran a test installation, it said that I was on a 30 day trial rather than the 3 years.

Tags (1)
23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
jonesb
in reply to: Anonymous

This worked for me. 

Because we cannot install software on our computers, most students did not hit "Access" when signing up since we cannot download or install software on our machines.

To most common issue was the last one.  To fix it, I had the students do the link provided again:  https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview 

When we got to the "Your educational access to  Autodesk is valid through ...(1 year) .  This is where most of them stopped.  

To complete the process, we did the following steps: 

Go to Fusion 360 and hit "Get Product"

When the next screen comes up, click "access"

Even if you do not have access to install, it is probably still a good idea to start the download anyway - seems to help.

The students were them able to have their access, no problem.

Hope that this additional details helps.

Students should be able to log in after that, mine were able to right away.

This  is assuming that you have previously done all of the steps (letter, etc.)

Message 22 of 24
rstewart79FJ3
in reply to: Anonymous

My students 30 day trials are not switching over to the education license versions even after they have been "verified" to use the license.  We have a license that has 96 slots still open out of 125 and is good until September 2022.  I invited students to be users and they are coming back as verified.  Why are their accounts not switching over when they start up Fusion 360?  Last semester it happened as soon as they restarted Fusion 360  or in some cases while they were working.

Message 23 of 24

I understand that this is a common issue. I have an Autodesk account verified for educational access but the fusion360 application and the fusion360 web app fail to recognize that even after I've made sure to login from the same account.

The account is made using my uni's learner ID:
vansh4.mitmpl2022@learner.manipal.edu

Kindly look into this.

Thanks,
Vansh Verma.
Message 24 of 24

Hi @mike.tessier

Im having the same problem Fusion 360 Education is showing 30 days trial. can you help me fix it?
Best regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report