Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to internet error

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
PatrickHKDHH
620 Views, 8 Replies

Unable to connect to internet error

I know this issue has been addressed with several posts.  I've read and tried them all i could find without success.

Before i get pushed to the help articles, here is what i have done:

1. I do NOT use a proxy (i work from home on my personal system, no corporate network);
  2. disabled firewall, virus protection;
  3. disabled the READ ONLY attribute in every file/fold under Users\...\AppData\Local\Autodesk;
  4. run a repair;
  5. downloaded/uninstalled/reinstalled Fusion360 (and now i cant even get it to start);
  6. updated WLAN router firmware, rebooted entire network multiple times;
  7. rebooted in Safe Mode with Internet.
  8. Attempted to access it via FusionTeam (it worked once but then died

Up until mid-december, i never had this problem.  I haven't made any changes to my system (Windows 10 home - 64bit ,Intel i7-7700, 16gb)

HEEEELP PLEEEZE!!!  NOTHING WORKS!

Labels (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
jhackney1972
in reply to: PatrickHKDHH

Please open the Fusion 360 Service Utility and run the Network Diagnostics from it.  Here is a link to what I am talking about.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 9
PatrickHKDHH

I did that as well.  all pass with the exception of mcmaster.com/shell.aspx.

Message 4 of 9
PatrickHKDHH
in reply to: jhackney1972

PatrickHKDHH_0-1672956441097.png

Message 5 of 9
jhackney1972

Collect your Fusion 360 log files and attach a zip copy of them to a reply post.  This article will help you gather them up.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Message 6 of 9
PatrickHKDHH

See attached.

Message 7 of 9
jhackney1972

I do not see anything attached.  You can only attach via the Forum, not email.  Please try again.

John Hackney
Retired

Message 8 of 9
jhackney1972

I still have not seen any log files attached to your Forum post.

John Hackney
Retired

Message 9 of 9
PatrickHKDHH

Thank you for you help.  I was able to get in touch with Autodesk support to do some troubleshooting.  After everything done, it turned out to be something (yet to be determined) with my home networking.  I've got a Netgear R4700 and suspect a recent firmware update may be the culprit.  I bypassed it and everything works great now.  

Sometimes it's the simplist of solutions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report