Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 deleted my projects after I joined a new team

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
kelly_leungWRCBX
275 Views, 6 Replies

Fusion 360 deleted my projects after I joined a new team

Hello I use autodesk fusion 360 on an educational license and after I joined a new team, I cannot access my old projects from my original team. They don't appear anymore and there's no option for me to switch back onto my original team and even links I have sent to other people of my past work won't open anymore. Is there I way I can get my old projects back?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Have you selected your old team in the data panel?

HughesTooling_1-1710598247971.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7

My old team no longer appears as an option I’m not sure why. I remember when I joined my new team it asked me to sign out ? Maybe that has something to do with it however when I click join or create team it no longer gives me the option to join a team ( this option is greyed) it only lets me create a new one.
Message 4 of 7

Can you sign into your old hub in a browser? You might need to sign out of the hub you are in at the moment then sign back in using your old email or username.

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 7

My email didn’t change I just joined a new group however the default team has changed to my new one and my old one doesn’t appear on the browser version so do you know how I can change the default team back onto my old one? Are you talking about the email the team has ?
Message 6 of 7

If you go to this link it'll open your default hub, then sign out and then sign back in using your old details.

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling

EESignature

Message 7 of 7

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report