Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 bugged

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
adyansh.22110056
270 Views, 7 Replies

Fusion 360 bugged

I am not able to see Component, bodies or sketches. When i try to maximize and minimize the screen, I  get something like this 

adyansh22110056_0-1696964761800.png

I am not able to view some of my other files. Others are able to access these files. I have tried clearing the cache and repaird fusion 360 nothing seems to be working.

This is my graphics settings 

[GPU Information]
GPU Device: AMD Radeon RX 6800M
GPU RAM: 12032 MB
GPU Driver API: DirectX 11.0
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.13002.13003
GPU Driver Date: 12/30/2021

[Graphics Effects Settings]
Anti Aliasing: On
Ambient Occlusion: On
Object Shadow: Off
Ground Shadow: On
Ground Reflection: Off
Selection Display Style: Normal
Transparency Effect: Better Performance

[Limit effects to optimize performance]
Off

Labels (3)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

@adyansh.22110056 @Can you please confirm which version of Fusion you are on? The latest is 2.0.17457 that we updated yesterday. Also, would be good to check your graphics drivers to see if they are updated as well. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 8

I have reinstalled fusion 360 and installed the latest version (Fusion 360 2.0.17457 x86_64).My graphic driver is updated(official ASUS website)

Message 4 of 8

@adyansh.22110056 @On the cannot view certain files , are you not able to open them or are they missing in the projects? Are you getting any errors when you try to open them? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 8

My other team members can view them properly. I can open the files, but cannot see my model. Also, you can see from the screenshot i have shared above how my windows are being overlapped. 

Message 6 of 8

@adyansh.22110056 

1. Is that how Fusion always launched and appears? 
2. if you put Fusion in a full screen mode does that go away? 
3. Do you have multiple monitors connected or any other source like a 3D mouse connected etc? If so does disconnecting them help? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 7 of 8

My fusion was working fine last week. Full screen doesn't fix this and I do not have multiple monitors.

I just tried to change some graphic settings with high dpi scaling and it seems to be fine now.

Message 8 of 8

@adyansh.22110056 Is the model showing up as well now? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report