Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half My students accounts said trial instead of educational and now they have expired

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dburroughsUAC6V
46 Views, 1 Reply

Half My students accounts said trial instead of educational and now they have expired

Hello

When my students registered their accounts for fusion, half of them had fusion say they were educational accounts and half said trial. I talked to my IT department and they told me that another school in our district had the same issue but when they expired they all rolled over into educational accounts. This was not the case for my students however, When I go onto the fusion website using a students account, it says they are registered as an educational account????

Please Help

I tried to call AutoDesk but its like they try to not talk to you?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @dburroughsUAC6V 

After your students confirmed their eligibility for access to Autodesk Education software licenses, then they need to request licenses for the desired software. Please ask your students to do the following.

1. If needed, sign into the Autodesk Education site.
  2. On the Individual tab, on the Fusion 360 product card click "Get product".

danbanach_0-1696965494883.png

1. Click on "ACCESS".

danbanach_1-1696965494884.png

1. Launch Fusion 360 (if you're running Fusion from a browser, you can cancel the install).
  2. If the Education license does not appear on the top of Fusion's screen as shown in the following image, sign out and back into Fusion 360.

danbanach_2-1696965494884.png

You can post further educator related questions to the Fusion Educators forum.

Please keep us posted.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report