Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORCED INTO TRIAL AND TEAM ACCOUNT, NOW MISSING OLD PERSONAL PROJECTS

19 REPLIES 19
SOLVED
Message 1 of 20
keeper1
539 Views, 19 Replies

FORCED INTO TRIAL AND TEAM ACCOUNT, NOW MISSING OLD PERSONAL PROJECTS

I just reopened fusion to work on a project and was forceable signed out for no reason and when I signed back in it required me to make a team. After doing so I can only see the empty default and admin projects for the team with my old personal projects completely missing. There is no support available because I do not have the ability to pay nearly $1k a year for software I use maybe twice a year and Autodesk doesn't offer any type of support even when it is their actions that break years of work.

19 REPLIES 19
Message 2 of 20

@keeper1 @Can you please direct message me your email ID that you used to register for Fusion? I can ask our teams to look at what is happening  

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 20

@keeper1 Thank you for sending in the email ID. I am having our engineering team verify in the back end. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 4 of 20

@keeper1 When you login to Fusion and go to the data panel, can you please go to the hub switcher dropdown and send us an image of all the hubs you have there? Do you see a "Single storage hub" in there? 

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 3.44.18 PM.png

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 20

I have no options other than the team I was forced to create.

keeper1_1-1723494473420.png

Message 6 of 20

@keeper1 When you had the email ID change, did you create a new account or asked for the old account to have the new email ID? Any change you can log in using the older email ID and see what happens? 

In the backend we are not seeing any evidence that the new team was created from an "older" single user hub. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 7 of 20

The old account email does not exist in the system when I attempt to login, only the new one. It should have been a change of email and not making a new account as that is the steps I went through todo so.

keeper1_0-1723502595519.png

This is the message I get when trying to use my previous email instead of my current one.

Message 8 of 20

@keeper1 Can you please let me know when you made the change of email address and when it was approved? Having this information will help to go back to the engineering team to investigate. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 9 of 20

June 5th of this year

Message 10 of 20

@keeper1 Thank you. I am taking all this information back to engineering. Will keep you posted. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 11 of 20

@keeper1 Another quick question, did you reach out online or with the customer support for the email change? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 12 of 20

It was 2 months ago, I don't remember at this point.

Message 13 of 20
karina.harper
in reply to: keeper1

@keeper1 

Are you using Fusion on the same computer as before? If so, can you navigate to your local cache and take a screenshot of the complete contents of this folder:

Windows: %localappdata%\Autodesk\Autodesk Fusion 360

Mac: Library > Application Support > Autodesk > Autodesk Fusion 360

Cheers,

Karina

Karina Harper

Software QA Engineer, Fusion 360

Fusion 360 Webinars | Contact Support | EDU Support | Support Board Best Practices

Message 14 of 20
keeper1
in reply to: karina.harper

I have reinstalled windows since changing my email so it might as well be a different PC
Message 15 of 20

@keeper1 We are not able to find any records for the email ID change nor the single user hub to team user hub change. 

1. If you go into https://login.autodesk360.com/login
2. Go into "Archived " - Do you see your project in there? 

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 7.32.23 PM.png

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 16 of 20

keeper1_0-1723603245123.png

I do not see an archive option unless I am looking in the wrong place

Message 17 of 20

I have no archived projects, I cannot login to my previous email as it states it is not an account. The only thing I have now is my current account which forced me into the stupid team account and removed all my previous projects

Message 18 of 20

@Andy.Spivey and @porkodi_autodesk We have @keeper1 that went through  a single hub transfer into team hub and now cannot find any of their files. Checking in support does not give any details in their team hub. What are our other opportunities to see I the project transfer happened successfully or not?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 19 of 20

//edit for grammer

Thank you for the tag Raj.

@keeper1 - I just sent you a DM with some information. 

We checked the account information provided and sent you some information on the original account where your data is located and when the original account email was changed. 

The account that you had subsequently logged in as was a new account/email to the system, so a new hub was provisioned.

Please let me know if there are any questions regarding!

-Andy

Andy Spivey
SQA Engineer
Message 20 of 20

@keeper1 To close out this thread, Andy has discovered that you were logging into the wrong email and logging back into the correct email had all of your projects. Hope this has resolved all your concerns. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report