Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fasteners - Can't open project

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
travers7FAMC
136 Views, 1 Reply

Fasteners - Can't open project

Hello, I was recently having an issue with Fasteners.

The issue is a team member was the first to use the new fasteners functionality, and it automatically created a "Fasteners" project.  In this state it means no other team member can use the Insert Fastener tool, unless the original team member grants them access to the project.  I also can't seem to remove their access to the project, or transfer ownership beyond adding other admins, but primarily I can't "open" the project to ensure default access for team members to the Fasteners project.

Example:

travers7FAMC_1-1706734953882.png

A simple solution seems to be that the project is Open by default, so it doesn't restrict access to a tool in Fusion, or that the Project is automatically owned by the owner of the team.

Thanks for developing the fastener tool!  It is amazing.

Labels (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Roman_Vesely
in reply to: travers7FAMC

Hi travers7FAMC,

thank you for your feedback. 
with current design, Fasteners project has to be type "Closed" because only these projects are available for Contributors. Open project type isn't visible for Contributors. This is the background about the current solution.

We are working on improvement in this area to avoind any supprise with invitation of new members into the project.

Best regards

Roman

Roman Vesely

Inventor - Principal QA Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report