Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme Lag during sketching even with a blank canvass

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
237 Views, 2 Replies

Extreme Lag during sketching even with a blank canvass

I'm not sure when this happened but I didn't have this extreme lag a few months ago the last time I used fusion for a school project. Now that I need to make another one I have this big issue. This happens even outside screencast. any Panning or sketching is just pure lag. Moving components with joints is also somewhat laggy but not to the extent of drawing lines which is weird.Things I have done to try and remedy the issue are all the optimization tips that have been given minimizing all the effects , I have tried running in DX9 and DX11, I have followed the guides to do a complete clean uninstall of fusion 360 and reinstalling. Yes all my drivers are up to date , Yes I have my windows 10 updated to the latest version. this happens even if 3D sketch is turned off. 
PC Specs:

Ryzen 5 2600

16GB ram at 2600mhz

Palit 1060 3GB

Fusion is installed onto my boot drive which is an SSD
I hope someone can solve my issue as this really hampers my productivity, Thank you! 

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
g-andresen
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

give this a try:

1. create a new user account (WIN / MAC) on your system

2. install Fusion and start with the known Fusion account.

good luck

günther

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: g-andresen

Thanks I didn't do as you say but It did steer me in the right direction can't believe I didn't think of it sooner I just ran the program as administrator and also in compatibility mode Somehow it worked! But what I dont understand is what was making it do that in the first place.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report