Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension expiry notifications - how to disable?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
matty.fuller
140 Views, 1 Reply

Extension expiry notifications - how to disable?

The current experience with extensions is that they can be activated for 30 days, and for the last 10 days or so you get notifications every day warning you of the imminent expiry. If you have 2 extensions activated, that's double the notifications.

I have an education account with unlimited cloud credits and I renew at least 2 extensions (manufacturing, nesting & fabrication) every time they expire, because I use them nearly every day in my work as a machinist at a university.

As such, around one third of the times I open Fusion I have to dismiss notifications that are largely meaningless to me. The user experience could be greatly improved by an ability to disable or limit these notifications, either individually or for education customers as a group.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ugerq
in reply to: matty.fuller

I fully support this proposal. Having to close a battalion of pop-ups after every start is simply annoying. A way to deactivate these notifications would be very welcome.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report