Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
tom.r2TZDK
308 Views, 3 Replies

Error

I keep getting this error. Can someone please tell me what i can do to solve it.

---------------------------
Fusion 360
Copy this message using Ctrl+C:

C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\DirectName.bundle\Contents\thomasa88lib\events.py failed:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users/Tom/AppData/Roaming/Autodesk/ApplicationPlugins/DirectName.bundle/Contents\thomasa88lib\events.py", line 142, in catcher
func(args)
File "C:/Users/Tom/AppData/Roaming/Autodesk/ApplicationPlugins/DirectName.bundle/Contents/DirectName.py", line 350, in rename_command_destroy_handler
ui_.activeSelections.clear()
File "C:\Users/Tom/AppData/Local/Autodesk/webdeploy/production/df098dc22bdb0532c3884db0a2d6182c8f8678de/Api/Python/packages\adsk\core.py", line 15655, in clear
return _core.Selections_clear(self)
RuntimeError: 2 : InternalValidationError : selecCmd

OK

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JeromeBriot
in reply to: tom.r2TZDK

@thomasa88 I think this one is for you 😉

Message 3 of 4
thomasa88
in reply to: JeromeBriot

@JeromeBriotyup. The add-in withstood for 3 years without any updates! I thought no-one was using it, but I have gotten several error reports 😅 . I have updated it to use newer code, so the error message should say the add-in name the next time. 🙂

@tom.r2TZDKThe error comes from the DirectName add-in. I have published a fix on Github. Please see the information in this message: https://github.com/thomasa88/DirectName/issues/5#issuecomment-1507468537

You can either get the new version from GitHub or disable the add-in.

It will take a few weeks before the fix reaches the Autodesk App store.

Message 4 of 4
tom.r2TZDK
in reply to: JeromeBriot

Thanks. I thought it was a add on problem so i deleted the folder. Now i can reinstall them. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report