Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education license has expired

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
698 Views, 5 Replies

Education license has expired

I have submitted a ticket for this but have not heard anything how to renew it. I've tried going through my account but I don't see any options on how to renew. Any advice how to do so? 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I've tried that and it is an endless loop of clicking the the same links. It never changed my education account and it prompting me to email support, I've done that days ago an haven't heard anything back. Tried the education chat support and can never reach a support person. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Just go the link and try signing with the same email that you have used for education account.
https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/students-teachers-educators
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

I had to resolve it through email support with auto desk. They have it working now! Thanks for the responses. 

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Hi as a teacher, I have had an education license for two years but it is now saying it expires this month but I cannot find how to renew this education license. Could you provide a link for this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report