Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education license expired issue and what you can do about it

82 REPLIES 82
SOLVED
Message 1 of 83
keqingsong
7307 Views, 82 Replies

Education license expired issue and what you can do about it

We are hearing reports from some of you experiencing unexpected license expiration issues. If you were presented with a dialog telling you that your license has expired and that you have to renew into to continue using the software. This issues is affecting those of you with legacy 3-year education licenses. We are actively working on investigating this issue and apologize for the inconvenience.

If you are experiencing this issue, please reply to this thread and attached your diagnostic log file to your response. Your help here is greatly appreciated and will help us accelerate our investigation so that we can resolve this issue ASAP. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 8.23.00 PM.png

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

82 REPLIES 82
Message 81 of 83

@Sjadeja2989 We have made a change on our back end. It appears that on February 5th you have unassigned yourself from Fusion (maybe while trying to do something else)? We have now restored back the access. Please let us know if this is working now. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 82 of 83
sennakyro
in reply to: keqingsong

I want to renew my education license

Message 83 of 83

Hello, I had the same problem! I urgently needed my documents 😞 
Please check what is happening since I have installed and uninstalled several times now and the Windows app (Fusion 360) always is showing: "Expired: Subcribe now".

But my account is Education aprouved until January, 10, 2025:

hugoranogueira_1-1712434158175.png

Attached is my log file.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report