Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicating in Arrangements

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
RufusToad
195 Views, 9 Replies

Duplicating in Arrangements

Hi,

I have made an arrangement to for cabinets that I am building and I have extra space on my plywood structure. I do not understand how I can make copies of some of the parts to fill the entire structure as I do not have any options to create copies? I noticed Create Copies is checked but greyed out. Any ideas? Just learning Fusion.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
g-andresen
in reply to: RufusToad

Hi,

please show a screenshot

günther

Message 3 of 10
seth.madore

As far as I understand, we don't currently support Copies when XREF components are involved; is that the case with this file?

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 4 of 10
RufusToad
in reply to: g-andresen

Hi is the screen shot I attached not what you are needing??

Message 5 of 10
RufusToad
in reply to: seth.madore

So if I understand correctly, I would need to set up a new arrangement to fill this extra space?

Message 6 of 10
RufusToad

Is there anyone that can give a pointer on how to duplicate parts in an Arrangement to fill the work space?

Message 7 of 10
seth.madore

Would you be able to share your Fusion file(s) here?
File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d/.f3z file in your reply.

Seth Madore
Message 8 of 10
RufusToad

Hi Seth, I sure will. I did get inContact with fusion and they said it couldn't be done and then someone else said that you could copy and paste somehow but I really don't know how that works as I cannot get it to do this. This is a complete base cabinet that I would like to fill up as m

Message 9 of 10
RufusToad

Here it is

Message 10 of 10
seth.madore

Ah, I just noticed that you don't have the Machining Extension. No, automatically creating copies is not possible without the extension. You would have to manually create duplicates of the parts you want to Arrange.

Seth Madore

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report