Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Files for Training Vİdeos

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1066 Views, 6 Replies

Downloading Files for Training Vİdeos

I'm going through the training videos Fusion 360 Adoption.

Lesson 3 : Open/Close/Save

I can open the file like it says but when I'm told to upload and navigate to the file location I can't find the path to the files.

Do I need to download something else?

Thanks

Robert

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

I did a screencast to show you how to create a folder in your data folder and how to upload the data file to it.  I also showed you how to move between folders in your project.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: jhackney1972

In lesson 3 open/close/save I can navigate to the file through workshop & events/fusion master. it then tells me to go to my master file and upload hit select and navigate to the open/close/save file.

The path is not on my computer. I assume it is supposed to be there because the tutorials are asking me to do this.

Message 4 of 7
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

The folder you choose to download the practice files is up to you.  The guy in the lesson just select one he created.  In my screencast, I download the practice files to my folder C:\Publish and then expanded the zip file to reveal the file.  By the way the file is not exactly named Open/Close/Save and you can see from my screen capture below.

Open-Close-Save.jpg

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 7
doug

The question he is trying to ask, and so am I......

Where can we download the mastery lesson files?  The link you show in your screen cast is not on the web site where I am viewing the tutorials.

https://academy.autodesk.com/software/fusion-360

Thanks... 

Message 6 of 7
rwagnerNEEFK

Why is this video promoted?  It doesn't answer the question at all!

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: doug

https://academy.autodesk.com/software/fusion-360?_ga=2.207981975.420695798.1554247181-368942221.1488...

in this screen are all the videos when each is selected you can right click on the video and select download as. it worked for me. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report