Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disappearing 360

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
mrsgrat
247 Views, 6 Replies

disappearing 360

I can download 360 personal on my pc windows 10 and use it just fine. but when I turn computer off for the night

and turn it back on the next day  every thing is gone. The program the icon  everything. What the heck is going on?

Ron.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jhackney1972
in reply to: mrsgrat

Sounds like you installed Fusion 360 in the Windows 10 Sandbox.  Any installation will be removed totally when the machine is restarted.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 7
mrsgrat
in reply to: jhackney1972

I don't know anything about sandbox. How would I turn it off or just get rid of it?
Message 4 of 7
jhackney1972

If you do not know anything about Windows 10 Sandbox, then it probably is not your issue.  If you want to turn it on (check) or off (uncheck) it is done using the "Turn Windows features on or off" settings in the Windows Control Panel by a user with administrator rights.  I appears in the Windows 10 Program list if it is activated.  As mentioned earlier, this application allows you to make any changes, add applications, delete drivers, etc. and when you leave it, or restart your system, all is returned to the way if was before you started.  There are other applications that do the same thing which are used in schools and some businesses to preserve the configuration of Windows 10 after users change it.  One of these is call DeepFreeze  The only reason I mentioned it, because of your initial description describes exactly how it acts.

Windows Sandbox Configuration.jpgWindows Sandbox.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Message 5 of 7
mrsgrat
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thank you for the quick reply. I'll look into it.
Message 6 of 7
mrsgrat

I wonder if I can or can't down load 360 personal on 2 computers. I have it on my lap top but would like to have

it on my PC with a big screen too. I'm not that great at computers but like to make things.

Message 7 of 7
jhackney1972

You can install Fusion 360 on any number of devices you own.  You however can only log into one Fusion 360 application at a time using the same Autodesk ID.  

John Hackney
Retired

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report