Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different user profiles under one account?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
m_lamarca
253 Views, 4 Replies

Different user profiles under one account?

We have one seat of Fusion360, and three people that need to use it, and we all like things set up differently than the others. 

is it possible to have different user profiles under one Fusion360 login?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

i believe you'd have to purchase some more seats. The only work around is one signs in, goes offline. Person 2 logs in, goes offline. Person 3 logs in, goes offline. Keep in mind this won't update files in the cloud until they go back online though.

Please click "Accept Solution" if what I wrote solved your issue!
Message 3 of 5

We don’t all use it at the same time, so that isn’t so much the issue. We all just like things set up our own way, when we each jump on. 

Message 4 of 5

I think he means 3 persons but not at the same time.  Just wants to save preferences to each person's preference...  which I also think he is supposed to have 3 seats to do that.  If they can come to a consensus on the preferences, then they can use it one person at a time I suppose.

Message 5 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: m_lamarca

I have sent you a Private Message about this.  You can retrieve it from the Forum when you are logged in by clicking on this icon.

Private Message.jpg

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report