Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy bodies to another design.

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
manolo.dev
27494 Views, 4 Replies

Copy bodies to another design.

I have no idea why there is nothing about this in all internet, I can not be the only one who wants to copy a body to another project, this must be easier than I think but the threads are always taking another direction.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
HughesTooling
in reply to: manolo.dev

Do you want to just copy with no link to the original? If so open the design with the body you want to copy, select the body in the browser, right click and copy. Then switch to the other design, create a base feature and with it active right click and past.

If you need a link back to the original then no there is no way to do that with a standard hub. If you have a team hub copying components\bodies between projects is possible using derive.

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
manolo.dev
in reply to: HughesTooling

Hi 

Message 4 of 5
HughesTooling
in reply to: manolo.dev

On the Create menu there is a option Create Base Feature, in a base feature you are basically in a no history environment and paste is available.

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
manolo.dev
in reply to: HughesTooling

That is what I need, thanks a lot save my day 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report