Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close to 600 cloud credits have disappeared

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
slaughlin79
215 Views, 2 Replies

Close to 600 cloud credits have disappeared

I went into the machining extension like I have done countless time to do a one day pass and mostly been problem free. I use the service about a week ago but today I go to pay and close to 600 cloud credits are missing from my account. Ive had a lot of issues with this software but this takes the cake. I mean how can this happen? Was it the last update bc seems like new updates to fix stuff ends up breaking something for many others. I can’t even think right now bc of this crap. What’s going on? Where did all of my credits go? I need them right now to work through the weekend but that’s not going to happen. So I’ll have to spend money that I shouldn’t have to spend. What’s going on at Autodesk Fusion 360 and how can this get resolved?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Phil.E
in reply to: slaughlin79

Have you tried logging a support case?

https://www.autodesk.com/support/contact-support

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
slaughlin79
in reply to: Phil.E

Yes sir,twice. The man I spoke with the first time, his English was so bad I couldn't understand what he was saying but he created a ticket. I hadnt heard anything so I called today and spoke with another man who just created another ticket. 

I am extremely pissed off bc I could've sworn I read where fusion 360 said tokens would be the same price as cloud credits and that is so far from the case it's f-ing ridiculous. 3 X the amount. So for what I could get for 100 dollars which was 100 credits is. Ow gonna cost me 300. I'm not a big shop and when I open cam and my toolpath are all all orange and I have to regenerate them guess what? I have to buy the extension to regenerate the toolpaths. what cost me 11 credits to use tge machining extension for a day now is gonna cost 33. I. About done with this **** and there updates that screw everything like change inputs in cam in a toolpath which wouldve screwed up a casting that I in return would've had to pay for. Luckily I seen it before running. I wish I would t have waisted my time learning this crap just to see what their real plans were to do. I mean this is price gouging. I mean **** 3 times the price jump. This is a precious metal we are talking about. 589 credits have been erased from my account that had not expired and I need them back. That ends up being a lot of money for me. I see now they must've thought I wouldn't notice or say anything but eff that. They need to stop this money hungry bs. They have no right to go into my account and take **** I paid for. If they don't get this fixed if I have to do an arbitration I don't mind writing a paper. I'm getting my credits back. If you made it this far you can see this had irrited the **** out of me. I need a new speed bag. Lol. Get your shot right conFusion 360

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report