Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't render locally all of a sudden

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
jrTBEJE
342 Views, 5 Replies

Can't render locally all of a sudden

After submitting local render, nothing appears in the render gallery in progress.....for any designs...nada.

Fusion 360 2.0.16265 x86_64 [Native]
Active Plan: Startup
macOS 13.4 (22F66) on MacBookPro16,1

Never have had this happen.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
gymnyan-man
in reply to: jrTBEJE

Hello.

A bug has been confirmed that local rendering is not possible on MacOS.

It's not your environment's fault.
It seems that there is no choice but to use cloud rendering or wait for an update

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
MLeskowUAKV8
in reply to: gymnyan-man

We are having the same issue here. Are they reimbursing all points for renders? As we make renders often for our customers and this is an Autodesk issue. Please advise.

Message 4 of 6
MLeskowUAKV8
in reply to: gymnyan-man

This is marked as solved but it isn't solved. As the solution given is to use points to do renders and that isn't a solution to the issue. Are they reimbursing the points? If they are then this work around is acceptable for now but now it takes 20 minutes to complete a 3 minute render. 

Message 5 of 6
gymnyan-man
in reply to: MLeskowUAKV8

Today's update has fixed this problem.

If the rendering fails to perform, it is assumed that no points have been consumed.

Please contact Autodesk if you have any money problems as I am not an employee.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
MLeskowUAKV8
in reply to: jrTBEJE

I can confirm this morning's update has appeared to resolve the issue. When support told me Thursday that they hoped to have the update out Monday, I was relieved to here it was so soon. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report