Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open file after saving on team hub

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
Emil.Latypov
748 Views, 14 Replies

Can't open file after saving on team hub

Hi, so as mentioned on the title I can't open a file after it was saved.  299 version is working and 300 is not.2020-04-17_09-42-14.png

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
Emil.Latypov
in reply to: Emil.Latypov

I had promoted earlier version but after a few savings problem appeared again. Also, I exported file as  f3z then uploaded it to personal hub, but after several savings, I had the same problem. 

Message 3 of 15

Hi @Emil.Latypov,

thanks for the request!

Does the behaviour occur after certain changes that you are making to the affected design? Could you send me a shared link to the design for further testing (either here or in a private message)?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Paweł Potyrała
Technical Support Manager

Global Product Support
My Screencasts | Fusion 360 Webinars
Message 4 of 15

Yes, I'm trying to continue work from last working saving and after several hours of work, it gives that error again and again. Maybe the problem with my account and recent email changing. Could you make some hard reboot to my account? I'm really tired, just wanna continue designing and release the product.  I can't share the file it is under NDA. 

Message 5 of 15
Emil.Latypov
in reply to: Emil.Latypov

when exporting one of the versions
 2020-04-19_09-11-25.png

Message 6 of 15

Hi @Emil.Latypov,

thanks for the reply. I have the following questions which will help me figure out if the issue is related to blocked permissions for some operations within the Cloud Storage:

1. Does this happen for one specific file or for any file?
  2. Are you able to create new designs within the same project?
  3. Are you the project owner (i.e. creator) of the project you are attempting to save the file to?
  4. If you are not the owner, what is your role within this project (Administrator / Editor / Viewer)?
  5. Which hub is the file stored on - a personal one (i.e. single user storage, available under http://myhub.autodesk360.com) or a Team Hub (available under http://<hubID>.autodesk360.com)?
  6. Which Autodesk Account owns the Cloud Storage the project is saved onto?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Paweł Potyrała

Global Product Support
Message 7 of 15

1. I need at least several hours to test it in another file (just created one for a test, let's see what happens) 
2. yes
3. No, I'm editor but no one from team can't open the file (2editors and one owner) 

4. editor  

5. It happens on both storage
6. Not sure what it means

Message 8 of 15

I tried different options with project locations/ team members and it seems to me, the reason for the problem is a corruption of the model at current point in timeline. (mirror component then few operations )

Message 9 of 15

2020-04-20_15-52-25.png

Message 10 of 15

tried to open from https://myhub.autodesk360.com
2020-04-20_15-52-25.png

Message 11 of 15

Hi @Emil.Latypov,

thanks for the reply!

If this happens for a certain file after some certain modelling operations, it would be interesting to know at which point the corruption takes place. We grant the confidentiality of the shared files as per §16 of our Terms of Agreement - would it be OK for you to share the file with that information?

Regarding my previous questions, the very same file cannot be stored in two Cloud storages at the same time. The affected file is either in a certain personal Hub or a certain Team Hub and I was wondering 

The very same file cannot be stored in two Cloud storages at the same time - it is either in a certain personal Hub or a certain Team Hub. I am assuming from the latest post (i.e. about myhub.autodesk360.com) that it actually is a personal Hub. In that case, could you also share the email address of the owner of this personal hub?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Paweł Potyrała

Global Product Support
Message 12 of 15

The very same file cannot be stored in two Cloud storages at the same time - it is either in a certain personal Hub or a certain Team Hub. I am assuming from the latest post (i.e. about myhub.autodesk360.com) that it actually is a personal Hub. In that case, could you also share the email address of the owner of this personal hub?

Message 13 of 15

@pawel.potyrala wrote:

Hi @Emil.Latypov,

thanks for the reply!

If this happens for a certain file after some certain modelling operations, it would be interesting to know at which point the corruption takes place. We grant the confidentiality of the shared files as per §16 of our Terms of Agreement - would it be OK for you to share the file with that information?

Regarding my previous questions, the very same file cannot be stored in two Cloud storages at the same time. The affected file is either in a certain personal Hub or a certain Team Hub and I was wondering 

Thanks!

Best regards,

last working version was exported as f3z  and then I tried to upload/work at personal and team hub.

Message 14 of 15

Hi @Emil.Latypov,

thanks for the explanation!

Is there any other design (or maybe an extracted part of this design) that you are able to reproduce this behaviour for and share with us?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Paweł Potyrała

Global Product Support
Message 15 of 15

For now, problem was solved by deleting mirror feature and full remodeling component from scratch (day of modeling instead of 1 click) Interesting thing corrupted component can't be extracted as a part of an assembly. When I exported assembly as STEP file and reuploaded it to F360 there was empty space. Also, when I exported as STEP only corrupted component and tried to bring it back to F360 it gives an error 

2020-04-23_11-33-04.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report