Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cam follower joint

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
andy.aitkenJ30ACA
263 Views, 4 Replies

Cam follower joint

I am trying to get the green roller to follow the wedge when the wedge moves back. I have tried contact sets, but no joy even with the pivot point reset set to zero. any help would be appreciated.

andyaitkenJ30ACA_0-1624315272297.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Message 3 of 5

thanks for getting back so quick.

see file below..... still work in progress

Regards

Andy

Message 4 of 5

The last Revolve joint, main hinge, tends to show an error but the system still works OK, at least by manual dragging it.  You cannot Animate the Model probably because of the Contact Set but I am not sure.  You have a lot of Yellow errors in your timeline so that many have something to do with the one Revolve joint error.  Model is attached.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 5

Thanks for that, really made my day. I did have a slider on that but seem to conflict and nothing moved. I will have a look at your joint structure. oh and all the yellow was stuff I removed from the rest of the machine so as not to cloud the issue and reduce the file size a lot.

Thanks again. I am fairly new to F360 but absolutely love it and learn something new every day.

Andy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report