Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bodies are "Ghost" selected even while hidden.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
robertcgarvin
150 Views, 0 Replies

Bodies are "Ghost" selected even while hidden.

This might be related to a number of other forum posts, but they’re all solved or non-relevant.

1. Unchecking Auto-project sketches (my issue is not related to sketches or sketch lines, I’m seeing ghosted bodies.)(I have done this though to resolve ghosting sketches.)

2. Updating Fusion (Back in 2019/2020, these problems appear to have been resolved after an update. I only started using fusion in 2022).

3. Restarting Fusion and/or computer. (Problem resurfaces pretty quickly.)

4. Some posts say the problem is triggered by going into the simulation page. I have not done that, yet the problem appears. 

Explanation: I have quite a number of bodies, organized into groups. I want to apply materials to better help me select which spacers to keep and which to toss (preparing for CNC cut). 

To select a group of bodies to apply new materials to them all, I can click the folder holding a set of them, and Fusion will select ONLY those in the window. When I open the appearance window, all bodies in my primary component as well as a secondary component are selected. No matter their visibility state, they are “ghost selected”.

It should be noted that, if selected through the browser, as in the video, the problem presents itself. However, if selected through the main edit window, it does not. 

Has anyone else run into this?

Labels (3)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report