Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Data panel and Pixelated ICONS etc since Update 2.0.15022

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
MAS.DPL
388 Views, 5 Replies

Blank Data panel and Pixelated ICONS etc since Update 2.0.15022

This is a showstopper ! 

Blank Data panel and Pixelated ICONS etc since Update 2.0.15022 today (nov.29) Win10.

Even the, Splash, start screens and sign-in menu is pixelated - like a 640 x 480 screen is being stretched to Hi Rez. 

Restarted PC x 3  and Fusion,  gone into 'change' to get Service utility menu in Fusion 360 install,  in programs and Tried Repair and reset  to no avail.

Next I guess  I'll have to try a clean install. BUT obviously something 'broke' . 

Screen shot and diagnostics attached.

PLEASE HELP - deep into commercial projects. 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

@MAS.DPL Any chance you had the HighDPIScaling preview feature checked? 

Go into Preference - Preview Feature - under General - HighDPIscaling - Is this checked? If you uncheck it and restart does that help with the pixelation problem? 

Still looking at the blank data panel -Can you share your graphics card information on this machine? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 6
MAS.DPL
in reply to: MAS.DPL

Thanks for your quick reply. 

Yep Tried Hi Rez on and off 😞 

updated nvidia driver last week

and included both Fusion360 diagnostics and graphics diagnostics in my original post above . 

Message 4 of 6
dsouzasujay

Hi @MAS.DPL 

Could you try changing the scaling setting in Control Panel to see if that fixes the issue?

If you find my answer solved your question, please click the "Accept Solution" button

Sujay D'souza
SQA Manager
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 6
MAS.DPL

All good now 🙏 - a combination of 

Fusion360  2.0.15023  AND nvidia driver  527.27   Both of which just dropped 👍

Message 6 of 6
MAS.DPL

I thought April 2023 Minor Product Update (V. 2.0.15995)  fixed this, BUT problem still persists. 

MASDPL_0-1681566740936.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report