Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Identity Manager constantly crashing

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
gabe5757
221 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Identity Manager constantly crashing

Hello. I have been recieving these error popups intermitently, even before trying to open Fusion 360 or Inventor, since yesterday. Both Fusion and Inventor wouldn't open (Fusion stuck in a white window, Inventor freezes in the splash window loading bar), immediately throwing the error message. When trying to send the report, it says that the connection has expired, and doesn't send the logs.

Today, for some reason, Fusion was able to open (slowly, but normally) in offline mode. Inventor still behaves the same as yesterday.

The only thing that stops these errors from appearing is closing Autodesk Access (which runs on startup). With that, Fusion wasn't able to start at all, stuck on the small splash window.

This problem seems to be similar to the one reported here: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-360-support/issue-with-accessing-fusion-360-quot-autodesk-iden...

However, while the error message is the same (just in Portuguese instead of Italian), the solution proposed in the reply did not work.

There have been no updates for Fusion or Windows since the last time I opened it. The only thing that changed was connecting through my phone's access point (since I'm on the coast without cable or wifi).

Any help is welcome, and I can still provide more detail of my troubleshooting attempts. Screenshots of the error message will be attached here.

Thanks in advance,

- Gabriel

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
gabe5757
in reply to: gabe5757

Update: the issue seems to have been solved now that I'm on my city home network.

I had read another post on the forum about a similar issued that also seemed to be solved after the person changed providers on their company. Which is werid, since my home provider was recently changed to the same as our mobile one, and it works fine.
If you're having similar issues as mine, try connecting to another network and maybe restart your device - basically what I did coming back from my trip.

Hope this will be helpful!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report