Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have any idea on how to fix this problem started after Fusion updated this morning

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
FacebookGroupMember
207 Views, 9 Replies

Anyone have any idea on how to fix this problem started after Fusion updated this morning

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Same here. Started to hate a specific tool. In every operations and programs. Argh!
Message 3 of 10

I got it to work by using a tool from my cloud library but then when I went to post , now I get a error saying my post processor isn’t in the file location. I like fusion but all these damn problems everytime it updates is getting old. I’m going to start looking at other software
Message 4 of 10

Jason Hickle me to... first going to reseller and ask money back
Message 5 of 10

Jason Hickle it's from special characters in the tool name
Message 6 of 10

Seth Madore I’ve been using the same tool for months, never had an issue until the update this morning
Message 7 of 10

Jason Hickle yep, bugged rolled out with the update yesterday. It will be fixed soon, hopefully next hotfix
Message 8 of 10

How do move gfile to fusion 360 tyia
Message 9 of 10

I am just trying to save and can't get passed the save as latest bullshit
Message 10 of 10

Mine stopped with A dll file error. Uninstalled and reinstalled now ok and cloud files all available phew!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report