Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation Settings on Drawing are not showing

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
wdonowho
3773 Views, 6 Replies

Annotation Settings on Drawing are not showing

How to I get the Annotation Settings to show on my Drawing pages.  I've looked, but obviously I am missing something.  Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi @wdonowho ,

There are some changes/enhancements in 2D Drawing, linked below.

https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/blog/may-2020-product-update-whats-new/#2D_Drawings

Document & Sheet Setting are under browser nodes;

Sheet Setting.png

Thanks & regards

Amit Suryawanshi

Amit Suryawanshi
SQA Fusion 360
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: amit_suryawanshi_fus

Nope. My only available option in the Design environment, under "Document Settings," is Units. None of the drawing annotation options, such as font size, as shown in your roadmap screenshot, are visible under "Document Settings" or anywhere else in the program (Drawing environment, Preferences, etc.). Within the Drawing environment the option to edit the title block only permits editing of content, not format). A default font can be chosen under Preferences, but not the font size.

Something has gotten lost in the shuffle.

Message 4 of 7
toby2SBPJ
in reply to: wdonowho

BUMP!

As of recent, my drawings annotation-settings shortcut has gone missing.  I can't change font size or line weight.  Please help.  Do not consider this issue close.  ThanksAnnotation 2020-06-08 124506.png

The "Like" and the "Solved by @amit_suryawanshi_fus " do not reflect the Open nature of this issue.

Thanks,

Toby

Message 5 of 7
andrew.de.leon
in reply to: toby2SBPJ

Hi @toby2SBPJ,

The solution provided by @amit_suryawanshi_fus is correct. As he says, in the last update we moved these settings from the bottom of the screen into the browser. Document Settings contains what used to be Annotation Settings and Sheet Settings contains Sheet Settings. Here's a full screen view of the changes.

Document & Sheet Settings.png

Cheers, Andrew

Andrew de Leon
Experience Designer - Fusion 360

MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), OSX 10.15.7, in Sydney, Australia
Message 6 of 7
toby2SBPJ
in reply to: andrew.de.leon

Thank you!  user @Anonymous and I may have both been confused by @amit_suryawanshi_fus not including the Document Settings expansion in his screenshot.

Thanks a bunch.

Sincerely,

Toby

Message 7 of 7
toddhsnider
in reply to: Anonymous

Not sure why it's not in the Sheet Settings but the SOLUTION for me, at least was under Document Settings>Dimension Units.

-Right click Dimension Units

-select Change Dimension Units

-in the Document Settings Window select Fractional in the pull down menu for Dimension Format

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report