Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Fusion update to 2.0.20256 opening in Bambu Studio no longer works if Bambu studio is already open

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
vzr83hxymj
153 Views, 1 Reply

After Fusion update to 2.0.20256 opening in Bambu Studio no longer works if Bambu studio is already open

My workflow has been to send designs to Bambu Studio by going to Utilities -> Make, selecting a body and then sending it to Bambu Studio application.
If Bambu Studio was not open it would open it and insert the design there. If it was already open it would append the design to the open instance of Bambu Studio, adding it to the build plate with the other bodies already there.

But after the latest Fusion update, to 2.0.20256, this no longer works.
If Bambu Studio is not open it works as before, but if Bambu Studio is already open nothing happens.
This is of course very limiting in not having the possibility to print more than one body at a time and having to close Bambu Studio between each export.

I have tried both selecting "Bambu Studio" under the Applications in the menu. that appears when clicking "Make" as well as doing Custom and selecting it.

Running on MacOS Sonoma 14.7

I noticed that the menu appearing after clicking "Make" is now different, so it seems there has been some work done on this part of Fusion, which could explain this bug. 

Is there some way to solve this?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
g-andresen
in reply to: vzr83hxymj

Hi,

take a look at this thread

by @seth.madore > #4

günther 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report